And here is what we offer you:
- Access to innovative technologies with which we work on a daily basis.
- Industry-leading solutions, systems and programs.
- Opportunities for professional growth and personal development
- Diverse and international working environment
- Employment stability
- Benefits (group insurance, medical care, sport card, bonuses)
On this position you’ll be expected to:
- Lead internal and external IT Infrastructure projects from beginning to end, supporting the IT roadmap and overall strategic direction of the UTM group
- Define project scope, goals, requirements and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with management and stakeholders
- Be responsible for resource management (internal and 3rd party, if required) and coordinating the effort of the team members in order to deliver projects according to plan and budget
- Manage and monitor project constraints - schedule, scope and costs, but also report project performance, progress and risk status
- Build and manage Project Teams (develop work plans, coordinate team and sub-team activities)
- Actively follow delivery phase of the project, ensuring proper communication within the team, monitor progress and quality of work delivered
- Develop, control and communicate the project plan, timeline and milestones to the project team and stakeholders
You are a great candidate if you have:
- Degree preferably in area of IT technologies
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an IT Project Manager in a manufacturing environment - IT Infrastructure and Automation environments will be an asset
- Demonstrated track record in delivering IT projects in an International and/or cross location company
- Good technical knowledge across various IT areas
- Strong practical knowledge of common project management methods and standards (Prince2, PMI, APM or equivalent)
- Fluency in written and spoken English (German will be an asset)
- Proven experience in project planning, but also management of people and key stakeholders, requirements, change, risk & issue
- Ability to ’think out the box’ and work effectively under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills and presentation skills, ability to effectively maintain relationship with stakeholders using remote tools
- Willingness to travel (if projects require)
The Lisner company belongs to the international food concern Unternehmensgruppe Theo Müller. In Poland, we have been a leader in the fish preserves industry for many years, and our company’s portfolio is still expanding with new products that are highly appreciated by thousands of our customers. Our employees are over 1000 people working in two production plants in Poznań and Charzyno near Kołobrzeg.
Our IT group gathers more than 300 people located in many European countries (mainly UK, Germany, Poland and Italy) taking part in various international projects. Team work and knowledge transfer are what we value the most.
- Stołówka ze smacznymi
- Kursy językowe