Technical Support Analyst (Service Desk)
- Pełny etat
- Praca biurowa
The Lisner company belongs to the international food concern Unternehmensgruppe Theo Müller. In Poland, we have been a leader in the fish preserves industry for many years, and our company"s portfolio is still expanding with new products that are highly appreciated by thousands of our customers. Our employees are over 1000 people working in two production plants in Poznań and Charzyno near Kołobrzeg. Our IT group gathers more than 300 people located in many European countries (mainly UK, Germany, Poland and Italy) taking part in various international projects. Team work and knowledge transfer are what we value the most.
What will be your tasks?
- Resolving incidents, problems and Service Requests taking appropriate actions in line with our Service Level Targets and updating our Service Desk system
- Desktop configuration and environment management including patching, software upgrades, anti-virus, and malware protection
- Active Directory/exchange management
- Providing on-site support for production and office sites
- Providing "quick - response" for Lisner / Müller Polska for urgent technical issues
- Maintaining the Asset Management databases accurately and meticulously
- Troubleshooting operating System, Hardware & Application issues on any desktop device
- Deploying mobile devices, Desktops, Laptops and printers
What do you need on this position?
- Bachelor degree in IT or similar studies
- Knowledge of Windows 7, Windows 10 and iOS systems
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2008r2, 2012, 2016,2019
- Good working knowledge of Active Directory , MS Exchange 2010 and O365 Administration Portal
- Experience in working in ITIL environment would be an asset
- Very good knowledge of English min. B2 level (written and oral)
- Ability to communicate effectively with users
- Easy-going and friendly attitude
What do we offer?
- Great possibility do work for an international company
- Friendly environment based on partnership and trust
- Remote work when needed
- Benefits (medical care, sport card, life insurance, language lessons, extra bonuses and many more)